Over 100 Years of Combined Project Management Experience
All industrial contracting services are handled by our parent company KMJ Industrial Contractors. The management team at KMJ Industrial Contractors are able to offer turn-key solutions for projects throughout North America. Below is an outline of their areas of expertise.
Areas of Expertise
- Project management – various industries
- Relocating equipment and machinery (entire plants)
- Industrial equipment installation and assembly
- Maintenance of industrial equipment and systems
- Transportation of machinery and equipment (domestic and international)
- Fabrication and rework of existing structural components (stairs, platforms, reinforcing, etc.)
- Mechanical – Piping, pumps, valves, tanks
- Air, water, and waste systems
- Electrical controls / instrumentation / interconnects / building services / transformers
- Machine foundations
- Millwrighting / shaft alignments, / machine repairs
- Medical installations
- Storage – climate controlled
- Overhead crane systems
With offices in Windsor, Toronto, and Michigan, KMJ Industrial Contractors can offer a complete package when it comes to installations in; Engineering and Design, Civil, Electrical Mechanical, Sheet Metal, Rigging and Millwrighting. Projects are monitored each step of the way by experienced project managers who take full responsibility to implement and complete all the required tasks.
KMJ Industrial Contractors is comprised of highly skilled and certified millwrights, welders, electricians, welders, iron workers, crane operators, heavy machinery movers, riggers, pipefitters, carpenters, and laborers.