Rigging & Machinery Moving Specialists
At KMJ, our machinery moving and rigging team have handled unique and challenging projects throughout Ontario. This includes the regions of Windsor, Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton, London, Kitchener, Oshawa, Barrie, and Peterborough.
For more than two decades KMJ Machinery Movers have been safely relocating and installing everything from heavy industrial machinery to R&D lab equipment as well as medical equipment such as MRI’s and CT scanners. Our rigging and millwright services are handled by highly skilled riggers, and millwrights – all fully trained and experienced in moving, lifting, transporting and installing all types of heavy and delicate machinery.
A Few of Our Projects
Rigging and Machinery Moving Services
- Commercial & industrial machinery moving
- Rigging and hoisting
- Complete plant relocations
- Machinery loading & offloading
- International and domestic service
Machinery Moving Capabilities
- Forklifts from 4,000 lbs to 100,000 lbs capacity
- Hydraulic gantry systems from 200 tons to 800 tons
- Mobile and industrial cranes including “engineered” lifts to 850 tons
- Over the road transportation from single axle trucks to modular float systems capable of moving loads exceeding 600,000 lbs.
- Levelling and alignment
- Levelling pads and felt
- Crating and containerizing
- Core-drilling and anchoring
Complete Industrial and Commercial Plant Relocations
KMJ has completed multiple 7-figure plant relocations over the years, cost effectively and with minimal plant disruption. We can offer a complete project management package that includes; all phases of a project, engineering and design, transportation, civil, electrical, mechanical, sheet metal, startup and troubleshooting.
Our trucking capabilities include both domestic as well as international requirements. Heavy haul and oversized loads are an everyday occurrence. Crating and storage, global shipping by rail and sea are all within KMJ’s portfolio.
We service all of North America and Ontario including Windsor, London, Kitchener, Toronto, Sarnia, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Barrie, Brampton, Burlington, Cambridge, Guelph, Sudbury, Kingston, Oshawa, and Ottawa .